• To promote interest in various forms of motorcycle activity associated with veterans.
• To create and maintain camaraderie among combat veterans from all U.S. branches of service and its allies.
• To support veteran organizations.
• To raise awareness for the plight of POWs, MIAs and their families, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other combat related medical conditions.
• To conduct chapter functions and activities in a manner befitting the members of the CVMA®.
• To encourage a better understanding of motorcycle riding as a constructive activity among members of the public, press, and law enforcement agencies.
Copyright © 2023 Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association® Florida 20-1 - All Rights Reserved.
COMBAT VETERANS MOTORCYCLE ASSOC.® FL CHAPT. 20-1 is a 501(c)(19) Non-Profit Organization. FDACS.gov registration CH43499. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.